We seek partners to help supply 'real' nutrient-dense foods to communities in need.
We share simple, practical and economically viable information with real people living real lives.
We love to learn from the 'food traditions', culture and people of the community we work with.
- Fed Start: early childhood nutrition services
- Community Service: individual nutrition consultation provided free of charge
- Fed Mamas program: providing group nutrition support to local mothers
- Web-based nutrition education resources
- Mentorship program with CNELM undergraduate students completing a nutrition science degree course validated by Middlesex University